Friday, October 1, 2010

You Wouldn't Believe the Shit I Had to Wade Through...

...to gather up all the pictures and info I have saved up for posting here. Today, I will be posting more general facts. But from now on, YOU, the reader, will choose the next topic. Check the poll on the right to vote for whatever topic you'd like to see.

Gonna throw down a bunch of general informative images for you guys, and once you decide a topic for the day, I'll take more time to write specific things for you. Here we go.

Just

Gotta

Take

Up

Some

Space

Here

So

That

My

Picture

Won't

Get

Obscured

By

My

Widgets

And

Shit






yay













A lot of this stuff is tl;dr for you guys, I'm sure. So go ahead and read the first one and then if you have the attention span, browse through these many life hacks. Check the poll and choose your destiny.

9 comments:

  1. Surprisingly it wasn't tl;dr! I read all of it and enjoyed it! You got some really neat life hacks here. I liked the sending a corrupt rename picture or song as a .doc file to a professor so they think it's corrupt hack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saved these pics, Thanks a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, Im hesitant.. I dunno if I should actually read all that :D maybe I will

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always awesome to read about life hacks and different tricks you can pull off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want some more computer tips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow lots of great tips, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know you can change the width of your blog in the design settings, right? Or you can use html to change the image size.

    ReplyDelete